Monday, October 09, 2006

Unbelievable Reaction to the Wiki

If I may speak in an unprofessional manner for a moment...holy shmolly!

The 2 students who are the first to produce work on the SSO WH5T wiki have put so much effort into it, and are asking for my opinion and so carefully considering my opinion (and not just accepting it), that I'm freaking out! You have got to see this. A lot of comments already generated in only 3 days. All I did was create the home page! LOL

I'm proud of these students! I know that other students may not react the same, but it is nice to see some spark in students. I'm sure these 2 students will be great in teaching the other club members how to contribute to the wiki.

Dig its grooviness here.

By the way, SSO WH5T stands for Science and Society--Who, What, When, Where, Why, How, and Think. There was once a course called Science and Society, but it got canned by the provincial government. The students, though, wanted it continued as a club!

2 comments:

teacher dude said...

I just took a look at the wiki ad it's brilliant. This what I call education.

.. Mi vida lejos de todo said...

hi
just I passed to say thank you for visit my blog
but I not pretty sure to write in english yet, because i think is not good enough, I need more practice.
Bye and thank again

Andrea, Mi vida lejos de todo
"My life far from all"